Drawing Tokyo Tourist map demo


A few of my fans on Patreon requested me to upload screen captures of me working, so I decided to do one of the pages of my second book that I was working on. The second part is a travel guide to Japan and this one showed how I came to design the map (which turned out to be drawing a Totoro fanart...). This is 17min long.


The second part shows more finished artwork but the final map is a bit different and you will be able to see it in my second book, releasing later this year. This second part video is 20min long.

Enjoy!

Software: Manga Studio EX 5
Hardware: Macbook Pro and Wacom Cintiq 24HD
--------------
If you like what you see, please considering becoming my patron on patreon.com!
https://www.patreon.com/evacomics
Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to buy COPIC markers in Tokyo

Boiled coke and ginger lemon for cough