Even when the building is old, the toilets are always renovated in Japan

japanese japan toilet bidet webcomics manga comics cartoon
That's what I think after visiting a very old University campus in Japan and was surprised that the toilets were sparkling new and renovated. Whereas a new campus in Singapore that looks marvellous on the outside have their toilets poorly equipped and dirty...

P.S. I originally planned to have another comic strip but unfortunately it is not a good time to post today. Patreons are able to log in to look at the comic that I cannot release online but reserve for my future publication. https://www.patreon.com/evacomics

Comments

  1. Haha, it's such a shame I can't draw. I want to make something similar to compare to Germany! XD
    German toilets are OK, not as great as the high-tech Japanese ones, but you OFTEN have to PAY to use them!!!! -____-;;;;;

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where to buy COPIC markers in Tokyo

Boiled coke and ginger lemon for cough