Day 3: Tokyo Disneyland Halloween special 2014

Tokyo Disneyland Halloween 2014 special guide
October was still freakin HOT when there's sun! So if you are going to Disneyland on a sunny day (except for Winter), bring a cap or something!!!

My friend and I were both horribly bad at waking up early so we ended up arriving late (like 11.30am) at the park. By then, queues for all the popular rides had become very long. For tips on getting fast passes, etc. you might want to check the following Tokyo Disneyland survival guides here:
http://tdrexplorer.com/tips-for-dealing-with-massive-crowds-at-tokyo-disney-resort/
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e3016_tickets.html
http://www.themeparkinsider.com/flume/201308/3624/

Tokyo Disneyland Halloween 2014 special guide
My friend was not into exciting rides so we settled for something less scary like the signature Haunted Mansion. The ride was very entertaining with holograms and animated puppets.

Tokyo Disneyland Halloween 2014 special guide

Tokyo Disneyland queen of hearts restaurant
I skipped all the photo taking because I came before and blogged about it here. But it was my first time at the Queen of Hearts restaurant.

Tokyo Disneyland queen of hearts restaurant menu
Food menu and pricing

Tokyo Disneyland queen of hearts restaurant
My dessert came with a mug to take home :)

Tokyo Disneyland Halloween 2014 special
Halloween parade was nice.

Tokyo Disneyland Halloween 2014 special
Unfortunately the wind was still strong even though the typhoon had gone so the fireworks show was cancelled. Luckily they had a new show that projected animations onto the castle as if it was a large storybook.

Tokyo Disneyland japanese food restaurant
We decided to eat something Japanese in Disneyland because my friend was sick of western food...

Tokyo Disneyland japanese food restaurant
 Mickey mouse fish cake!

Tokyo Disneyland japanese food restaurant
 And my not-so-disney fruits as dessert.

------
P.S. If you are from a tour agency, airline or interested to promote Japanese tourism, please feel free to contact me to explore future collaborations!

Comments

  1. Yeah, that's a trip. Food looks very delicious too. Sad that these weren't report about exciting roller coaster rides :) That Haunted Mansion, was it scary? Did You scream?

    He-he, I've never been at Disney Land. I several times thought to visit, but did not because I think that I will look like an old idiot here between small kids.

    You looks so fresh and gorgeous :lol:

    ewww ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ride wasn't scary at all, more like being entertained by the well crafted dolls and setting.

      Tokyo Disneyland is pretty much for everyone, of course it will be nicer to come with friends or your children :P

      PS. Thank you for your compliments ^^

      Delete
  2. I have also been there just a few weeks ago ^^ At which restaurant did you get the Japanese food?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's called Restaurant Hokusai~
      http://www.tokyodisneyresort.jp/en/tdl/rest/world/index.html

      Delete
  3. So no space mountain? What a bummer!

    And yeah...I rememeber Tokyo Disney as "The Que World" there was que for buying damn churros...there was a que for everything soo much people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA, there were so many people queuing up for popcorn that my friend's first response was: "WHAT? Japanese has never eaten popcorn before!?".

      But we agree that their popcorn smell nice XD

      Delete
  4. I hope so in future I will go to Tokyo Disneyland

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where to buy COPIC markers in Tokyo

Boiled coke and ginger lemon for cough