Going to Tokyo as a CoFesta Ambassador from Singapore

cofesta ambassador
I am going to Tokyo again, but this time as a CoFesta Ambassador because of my activities related to Japanese content. So yes, I will be saying "Hello Tokyo" again tomorrow! ;D

So what is CoFesta? It is a Contents Festival that brings Japanese contents like games, animation, manga, characters, broadcast, music and film to international audience and vice versa. Examples of events underneath CoFesta include; Tokyo Game Show, Tokyo International Music Market, Tokyo International Film Festival, and Tokyo International Anime Festival.

The festival is part of Cool Japan Project, which is funded by Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry (METI), Japan. I thank them very much for sponsoring my air flight and hotel accommodation during this period. In return, I will be blogging and updating about my experience. Don't miss out anything, so please like or follow Evacomics on various social media platforms now!

Comments

  1. がんばって!

    Eva san, You are best ambassador in the world!!! Congrats! Congrats!
    Waiting Your field report.

    ewww ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! It was awesome! So much to write about! (on top of my previous backlog...)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where to buy COPIC markers in Tokyo

Boiled coke and ginger lemon for cough