Happy New Year! 新年快樂!

Happy New Year everyone! 2011 has been quite a terrible year for me. With the big earthquake, typhoon, and then followed by being suspected of contracting tuberculosis. My eyes are getting worse and the dry cold winter is not helping much. Signs of getting old after 30? However, I'm glad that I'm still alive and will be moving out of my crappy dorm soon after saving for 20 months.

My "long-term" aspiration is the same, that is found in comic strip #23 (lol), but the short-term goal is to continue to draw comics, design some merchandizes and make nicer graphics for my Facebook Page. With that, thank you friends and readers for your continued support and I look forward moving together with you in 2012. Happy New Year! :)

大家新年快樂!2011年對我來說,真是一個多災多難的年份。首先是3月的大地震,接下來是台風。然後因為這樣感冒,被懷疑感染了肺炎...=_=。除此之外眼睛的近視也好像又加深了。難道是年過30的跡象?不過慶幸我還活著! 而且終於要在月底搬家了!Sayonara爛宿舍

我長遠的目標還是一樣,就是當貴婦(呵呵請參考#23的漫畫)XD。但是短期目標是多畫漫畫,設計一些周邊產品,設計好看一點的臉書圖案等等。好了就這樣,感謝台灣朋友和讀者的支持! 希望我們一起快樂地渡過2012年。新年快樂!

Comments

  1. 出書!!要出漫畫!!XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. 小卓:哈哈哈哈~~~這個要看我有沒有找到金龜婿贊助了...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where to buy COPIC markers in Tokyo

Boiled coke and ginger lemon for cough