Snow can't do us apart 連雪也抵擋不住的熱情

Tokyo today was freezing cold as it snowed for the whole day for the first time this year. I was gazing outside my window to rest my eyes and admire the snow (because there's no where else interesting to look at in my tiny 9sqm room), when I spotted these 2 cute parrot lovebirds on the tree in front of my veranda. Aww, I thought, one pair. Were they hiding out from the snow? But the withered tree provided no shelter... or were they dating?
今天東京第一次下了整天的白雪。我為了讓眼睛休息,眺望了一下窗外的雪景。突然看見2隻可愛的愛情鳥在陽台前的大樹上休息。我心想是不是在避雪啊?但是枯樹沒什麼用啊。還是它們在拍拖?

Then I got my shocking answer:
然後我得到了驚人的答案:

I see~ so it was beyond dating. 
喔~原來已經超越拍拖的階段了。

Despite the cold snow, the affair lasted for a few minutes before they flew off together. No need for subscription to Animal Planet, I have nature, literally at my doorstep!
無視冷冷的白雪,它們的熱情持續了數分鐘之後就結束了。
我不需要訂購任何動物電視頻道,在我的窗外就有豐富的大自然欣賞了!

Of course, it comes with insects, like the praying mantis.
當然,也包括了如上次抓到的螳螂等昆蟲。

Comments

  1. Hahahah!
    Well, I witnessed wild dogs doing the act on the pavement. Then the couple crossed the road to the divider, mated again and the 3rd time when they reached the other side of the road. It's hilarious k!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wa! I guess it must have been very disturbing! Because you were always watching them! XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where to buy COPIC markers in Tokyo

Boiled coke and ginger lemon for cough