Stinky dorm 髒寮

If you think that girls keep their places clean and tidy all the time, you are wrong! In fact in our international dormitory, kitchens and wash basins at the girls' floor are even more dirty than the guys'. Besides lacking in hygiene, some lack common sense as well. Eggs, curry, mushrooms, vegetables, rice, seeds, and even plastic wrappers are some typical recipe to our dirty sink mixed dish. Even the filter inside the kitchen sink was never emptied by the culprits themselves, causing the sink to be clogged all the time.

假如你認為女生都一定保持場所乾淨又整潔的話,你就大錯特錯了!特別是在我們的國際宿舍裡,女生的廚房和洗面所竟然比男生的髒!有些女生除了沒有清潔意識之外,還缺乏基本常識。倒入水盆裡的雜物包括煎蛋,咖哩,香菇,菜,飯,種子,甚至連塑膠包裝都不放過!水盆裡的過濾網也都完全沒清理,導致水盆常常堵塞。

After much abuse and mindless usage, the accumulated sludge had finally unleashed its superpower by making it completely stuck. Now we can't use it at all, no thanks to those few inconsiderate girls whom we can't seem to track down unless a CCTV is installed.

我們起初都睜一隻眼,閉一隻眼,但是如今水盆已嚴重堵塞,無法使用了!即使事務所給與警告都沒用,看來要抓到犯人只能裝一台閉路電視了。


Because I can't stand this s*** anymore, we made a poster and asked the office if we could paste it smack center on top of the mirror. Here's our latest masterpiece installation:
因為我無法再忍耐了,所以和鄰居合作做了一張海報貼在鏡子的正中央,希望犯人停止這沒公德心的行為:

Comments

  1. Hahahaha! Welcome to Overseas student world~~! Im lucky as im able to stay with a few friends who like cleanliness when studying in aust. Ever heard that some left the dishes in the sink for a couple of days and if you want to use it, you got to clear the dishes. Imagine the horrible smell~~! Hope your dorm people will be more considerate from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. weren't you with a homestay family? D: dorms are scary. |:

    ReplyDelete
  3. 這樣是太離譜吧~

    ReplyDelete
  4. 太誇張了
    希望EVA你貼了海報之後
    犯人看到之後會改進
    如果犯人在不改進的話
    EVA你可以考慮用你的漫畫來感動他~XD

    無名的yan~

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome... I mean the poster.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hui: Haha, correction, it should be overseas student dorm world! That's why when I was in USA, I always share an apartment with 1 or 2 girls. This time I had no choice because of the scholarship, darn!

    Rachel: No dear, the homestay was only for 4 days (sob and sigh). Dorms are a terrible place.

    Zero: 廁所也很髒...

    yan: 算了吧,我還是專心詛咒他們... ...

    parka: Yeah, I should have framed it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. guys i need help i'm going to study in japan and i don't know what to do about the accomodations , you already scared the hell out of me, is it really that bad?? i mean dorms.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous: Well staying in the dorm is the most convenient and cheapest. It's bad but I wouldn't worry that much because I had been staying here for 7 months while others had been through it for 1.5 years. Since we can do it, so can you. It's a matter of tolerance VS money, so if you have money to spare, get an apartment outside or at least a dorm room with own bath and toilet. If not, just bear with it XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nearly 3 years later I catch this pearl...OMG poor you! I can´t believe you had to live thru this! I can´t...I really can´t imagine what I would do in that situation, like...go out in a killing spree? Set out traps? ignore it (not an option, I mean how can you ingore THAT)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, yes when I wrote these I wasn't very famous, so only my friends read about it. (Though I'm still not famous 3 years later... which is a bit worrying...)

      The traps didn't work, oh boy were they too smart for that! So eventually I smacked them one by one and had to keep all food out of my tiny room. I finally moved out 4 months later!
      If there's a chance, I will draw about it XD

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where to buy COPIC markers in Tokyo

Boiled coke and ginger lemon for cough