Where to change my Yen in Singapore? 去哪裡換日幣?

So I'd been watching the exchange rate recently and the Yen seems to be getting stronger (SGD/JPY forex chart). So I rushed down to change my money before I lose more.

The exchange rate was:
AMK Hub $15.7
Mustafa $15.51
Suntec City $15.48

As you can see, the heartland mall exchange rate is not very good. After checking the forex rates at  Mustafa's website, I dashed down to do my exchange. But when I went to Suntec City to cut my hair, I found out that their rate was slightly better. I also heard that The Arcade's rate at Raffles Place area was the best. So now you know where to change your money!

Update 2011: People's Park Centre offers a better rate than Suntec!

看到日益強勁的日幣後,我趕緊查詢哪裡換錢。結果社區的購物中心果然匯率不好-_-。所以特地去小印度的Mustafa換日幣。之後去新達城剪頭髮時,才發現原來那裡的兌換率更好!不過還好不是虧很多,下次知道要去哪裡換是最好的!

Comments

  1. some says parkway parade has good rates also... but not sure abt now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chinatown offers better rate now than Suntec!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where to buy COPIC markers in Tokyo

Boiled coke and ginger lemon for cough